Jason Cain, Head Coach
I began CrossFitting officially in 2009, officially because my life has always been focused at becoming increasingly fit across various time domains. With a background predominately in wrestling and downhill skiing, but also encompassing mountain biking, mountain running, Ulitmate Frisbee, orienteering, white water kayaking, and squash, I have experienced the full extent of what sport has to offer, and this has made me ideally suited for CrossFit. Always an active athlete with an interest in physical fitness I instantly fell in love with CrossFit and it became my sport and fitness regimen of choice. I found that it provided a competitive environment where I pushed to perform but also a platform to achieve an uncomparable level of physical fitness. I now enjoy sharing my passion for CrossFit with my members by coaching and mentoring at Reebok CrossFit 306.
- Jason Cain
- Two time CrossFit Games Competitor - 2010 and 2011
- CrossFit Games Canada East Regional Champion 2011
- CrossFit Games Open, Canada West Champion 2012
- Won the two biggest CrossFit competitions held in the Prairies: the BCBD and the BOTB in 2013
- Named "Fittest in Saskatchewan" 2015 by CrossFit HQ
- Qualified and competed at Regionals 2009,2011,2012,2013,2014, and 2015
- Finished 11th in the Men's Elite Master's at Wodapalooza in Miami, FL 2018.
- 17th in the World Wide Open, Master's 40-44 2018.
- Broke three national master's weightlifting records, December 2014.
- Three time nationally qualified weightlifter, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Named best lifter at the 2013 Pan American Master's Weightlifting Championships in Chicago, IL in 2013
- Broken 10 provincial lifting records
- Three time national master's champion 2013,2014,2017
- Two time Master's Pan Am's silver medalist, 2014, 2018
- Nationally Qualified powerlifter in 2015 and again in 2017 with a WILKS above 400.
- 6th at the 2015 Canadian Powerlifting Championships
- 2017 Provincial Champion
Other Notable Accomplishments
- 2000 Canada West University Wrestling Champion
- 1998 Jr National Silver medallist in wrestling
- 1996 Mississauga High School Athlete of the Year
- 1994-1996 Three time winner of the Loyola High School Athlete of the Year
- 1986 Provincial Champion for Judo